You most surely do after yesterday's "coverage" during which we learned the following:
-a pre-taped episode of E:60 (a profile of Reggie Love) then afternoon Sportscenter & Baseball Tonight are way more important than coverage of a live event. I can understand being moved for the overtime in the LPGA event, but why take us to Classic when ESPN had nothing on to begin with?
-I travel a lot and can see the beauty in a lot of things but I think its a bit much of a stretch to constantly call that dry, brown dirt-barren part of California picturesque
- Stay tuned next week, they have NASCAR races!
-the 11 time gold glove shortstop playing for the Giants right now who hung out with E.J. Viso this week is Omar Vezquez?... surely not Omar Vizquel... I mean the dudes only got 7 gold gloves and is possibly one of the best defensive shortstops in the games history, its not like anyone will know if we mess his name up.
- Oh yeah in case we forgot, don't miss the NASCAR races
-For watching Nashville get the axe and Homestead being put on its last chance, Sonoma sure looked like it had upwards of 500 fans... of which maybe 100 were left by the time Helio won and went up into the stands to celebrate with them... which is my new favorite celebration of all time.
-I wonder if NASCAR commentators compare all the things that happen in their races to IndyCar... you know mentioning Indy's tracks layouts, similar racing incidents... oh yeah don't forget there are NASCAR races next week! (Seriously, I gave him as much shot as I could, but Marty Reid needs to go, I really hope he's not around for the 5 races ABC/ESPN gets next season)
- Can someone who DVR'd the race do me a favor, get a stop watch and add up these 2 times, commercials/side-by-side, and then live coverage, because I'm pretty sure we got a lot more commercials than any race coverage yesterday. MY FAVORITE MOMENT OF THE RACE: With 6 laps to go we come back from commercial and I swear to you all we got was 10-20 seconds so Marty Reid could say "Helio is still in the lead and is trying to win the race, we'll be back after this"
-NASCAR has a race next week!!!!!!!
and my personal favorite two moments of the race....
1) There's nothing better than watching Brienne Pedigo be put on the spot when she clearly was not ready so she could tell us someone was and this is a rough quote "yes he's coming in for fuel and tires, and now he's in, they are fueling and changing tires, and he's away"
2) In case you didn't know Helio is from Portugal, and the Portuguese flag is green with a yellow diamond and blue circle.. a lot like the Brazilian flag...